The best supply products of pipe, custom fittings, steel fabrications, valves, copper & more. LEARN MORE
Our industrial fabrication services save our customers time & money, regardless of job size. LEARN MORE
We Exceed All Expectations
Romar exceeds all expectations when it comes to delivering your orders when promised with accuracy and efficiency. Romar is small enough to respond quickly and promptly to your every need, but large enough to complete any job. We make sure any changes to your projects go smoothly, so you are able to complete your job.
Our decision making executives are always available to you and make it a priority to put you, the customer, first no matter what. From our friendly receptionists and sales team to our hard working accounting department, Will-Call desk and truck drivers, we have what it takes to be the best in the business for you.
Romar Supply values family, quality and service. When choosing Romar you not only get personalized customer service, but also are treated like one of our own. Family-operated Romar is the fastest-growing, hardworking wholesalers of PVF (pipe, valves, and fittings) and fabricated steel products in Texas. Since expanding to two state-wide locations and plans for a third, Romar is able to supply product efficiently and swiftly.
With over 35 years of experience, we have the knowledge and commitment to succeed and surpass your expectations.
Romar's vision is to be the most in demand, full-service, high quality supply house of PVF products and custom steel fabrications to the mechanical and industrial markets nationwide by delivering superior service and quality products and solutions to enhance the operations and success of you, our customer.
Why Choose Romar
• Our People & Service - Our seasoned leadership team and knowledgeable sales team working with a sense of urgency are here to exceed your expectations by taking the initiative and are committed to your project’s success. Service, to us, means fast response time and accuracy on quotes, submittals and orders.
• Vast Inventory - Our 116,000 sf facility on 5 acres in central DFW and well-stocked San Antonio/Austin location means if you need it fast, we probably stock it or can obtain it quickly through our vast network of manufacturers.
• Fabrication Capabilities - Our in-house steel fabrication shop can provide you with unheard of turnaround in our market for pipe welding, grooving, cutting, and threading, as well as fabricating steel structures to your specifications.
• Price Competitiveness - Our longevity, high volume, long standing manufacturer relationships and buying group participation means we save you money on materials.
• Prompt Deliveries - DFW, Austin, San Antonio and Houston Metro locations as well as surrounding states are part of our routine deliveries by our drivers.
• Always Open - Open 6 days a week, with emergency help 24/7.