Our Proud Past
Since our modest beginning in 1983, Romar Supply has grown from a few employees and a cramped warehouse to one of the leaders in wholesale distribution of mechanical and industrial pipe, valves, and fittings and steel fabrications in the Southwest. Now with our own fleet of trucks, almost 100 loyal employees, and 116,000 square foot facility on 5 acres, complete with state-of-the-art fab shop, and a second facility serving San Antonio, Austin and Houston, one thing has not changed at Romar: the pride we take in our products and services and our amazing staff. And as always, above all, we are committed to our customers’success.
Our Dynamic Present 2300 Carl Road
Our woman-owned, HUB certified business helps our customers succeed by providing the best service, vast inventory, competitive pricing, on-site spec fabrication and responsive delivery for all mechanical/industrial needs.
Our Trade Organizations
Our Certain Future
We’re here to stay. Romar has steadily grown into the PVF and fabrication leader we are today. Our future remaining an industry leader is exciting and constantly evolving. We’re always growing our business and staying apprised of changes in the marketplace to quickly make adjustments and remain competitive, and in so doing better serve our customers. Our vision is what we work for daily so our future remains strong and secure.
Our Bold Leaders
Will You Be Our Next Romar Success?
Check out our Career page to learn more about Romar career opportunities!
Why Choose Romar
• Our People & Service - Our seasoned leadership team and knowledgeable sales team working with a sense of urgency are here to exceed your expectations by taking the initiative, and we are committed to your project’s success. Service, to us, means fast response time and accuracy on quotes, submittals and orders.
• Vast Inventory - Our 116,000 sf facility on 5 acres in central DFW and well-stocked San Antonio/Austin branch means if you need it fast, we probably stock it or can obtain it quickly through our vast network of manufacturers.
• Fabrication Capabilities - Our in-house steel fabrication shop can provide you with unheard of turnaround in our market for pipe welding, grooving, cutting, and threading, as well as fabricating steel structures to your specifications.
• Price Competitiveness - Our longevity, high volume, long standing manufacturer relationships and buying group participation means we save you money on materials.
• Prompt Deliveries - DFW, Austin, San Antonio and Houston Metro locations as well as surrounding states are part of our routine deliveries by our drivers.
• Always Open - Open 6 days a week, with emergency help 24/7.